|Type of curling||Z [mm]|
|single||10 - 15|
|double||15 - 20|
|saddle||25 - 30|
|Diameter of tube ||D [mm]|
- Preferred graphics file formats: Corel Draw X3 or lower, (PDF, EPS, AI) Adobe Illustrator CS3 or higher.
- The files should contain projects with texts converted to curves. Otherwise, font files should be attached.
- The maximum number of colours to be used cannot exceed four.
- The colours used must be designated using the Pantone palette.
- Avoid uniform-colour backgrounds and rasters in the same colour. For process-related reasons, such elements should be made using separate print matrices, which reduces the possible number of colours to be used in the project.
- The maximum screen ruling on a white background is 110 (lpi).
- Do not use tonal transitions.
- The colour of the printed background (uniform-colour background) must be made without 2 mm margins.
- Avoid small texts in contour (e.g. white text on black background). The minimum print font size in contour is 6 pt.
- The minimum print font size on a white background is 5 pt. For special cases, the value is 4 pt.
- Provide information on non-standard types of printing inks (metallised) or priming enamels.